WORKSHOPS OPEN NOW!
Medical Cannabis Education & Registration Workshops
Please RSVP by completing the registration form to the right.
We host free workshops every week at Trilogy Wellness
Tuesdays 9:00 am to 10:00 am, Thursdays 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm. (Click here to register for a workshop)
Do you want to get registered as a qualified Medical Cannabis patient but don’t know how?
Do you want to learn about the Maryland Medical Cannabis program and have questions?
Items to bring with you:
- State or Federal-issued photo ID (such as a driver’s license, identification card, military ID or passport).
- If the government ID you are providing is not a Maryland driver’s license or MVA ID card, then you must also provide proof of a Maryland address (ie: utility bill, Voter ID card, bank statement, etc…) or proof that you are in the State to receive medical treatment.
- If registering a minor patient who does not have a government photo ID, the caregiver’s will have to bring in an ID.
- Email Address: It is recommended that you have an email address to use for the registration process if you don’t have one we will help you create one.
What we Provide:
- Computers– we have computers to use for registration. You can bring your laptop, tablets or other devices and we will provide WiFi access.
- Scanners- to scan your federal or state ID for the process.
- Photo services– we provide photo services that will allow you to submit a digital picture that meets the state’s requirements. (So, yes we will need to take a picture while you are here)
- Smile– our team members will Smile, Motivate, Inspire, Learn, Educate
- If you are enrolled in SSI or SSDI, please bring your Social Security Benefit Verification Letter stating the type of benefits you are receiving which can be obtained by calling 800-772-1213.
- Veterans please bring your DD214 or retired military ID card.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
18 and older. If the patient is under 18, then a qualifying patient may designate an individual 21 years old or older to serve as a caregiver. Also under 18 patients, a parent can become a caregiver for that patient.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Trilogy Wellness has parking spaces available onsite.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?